Copyright ©2012-2015 Atanas Neshkov
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR "AndroChef Java Decompiler"
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
(a) Installation and Use. "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed.
(b) Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.(a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(b) Distribution. You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties.
Evaluation versions available for download from "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." websites may be freely distributed. Press is authorized to distribute evaluation versions on any Cover Disk, CD-ROM without permission from Atanas Neshkov Ltd.. Shareware/Demo Catalog Web sites are authorized to distribute Evaluation versions as a download file (hosted or linked to Atanas neshkov Ltd. sites) without permission.(c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
(d) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(e) Support Services. "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
(f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. TERMINATIONWithout prejudice to any other rights, "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
4. NO WARRANTIES"Atanas Neshkov Ltd." expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIn no event shall "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. "Atanas Neshkov Ltd." shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
Back to AndroChef Java Decompiler home page: http://www.neshkov.com/ac_decompiler.html.